You MUST read the entire page, or you will not be permitted entry. There will be a quiz on arrival.
The Collies and Co. Cafe you once knew is back! We are now able to provide our Cafe “Puppy Cuddle” Dine-in Experience on Monday - Friday 9am to 3pm. This experience is strictly booking only, which can be made through our reservation partner OpenTable at the bottom of this page. Please ensure you have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions listed here prior to making a booking, as it is a requirement of entry.
- Bookings can be made on Monday through to Friday at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm or 1pm. If OpenTable doesn't allow you to book your chosen day/time, it is because there is no availability and we suggest trying an alternative day/time.
- Please book for the total number of human* guests attending, including children and babies as Covid Safe law requires us to include them in our guest limit. Even though there is a limit on human guests, there is no such restriction on Doggo guests and you may bring as many as you please.
- Please do not attend your booking if anyone in your group is unwell or has Covid-19 symptoms. Collies and Co. have the right to refuse service and can insist that anyone with these symptoms leaves the premises.
- Please arrive on time, not before, for your booking. This is a 2 hour experience - the first hour for food and then second is spent with our doggos. Please let us know if you are running late by calling or texting 0438514385.
- No shows and cancellations within 24 hours of your booking time will incur a penalty of $25 per person - due to the very limited availability for bookings, no shows and late cancellations would be costly and detrimental to the future of the Collies and Co. experience.
- Upon arrival for your booking, you will be greeted at the front gates by one of our friendly staff who will confirm your booking and show you to your table. We will require contact details, which include name, address and phone number, of all members of the booking. They will be stored confidentially and securely for 56 days to comply with Government conditions. All tables will be outside with shade provided from umbrellas and shade sails.
- Tables will be pre-set for the number of guests in your booking with disinfected menu's, cutlery, glasses and water jugs. Each table will have hand sanitiser available. Please do not turn up with extra members without first calling to confirm whether we have room.
- You will be provided time to look over the menu and drinks options and one of our lovely team members will take your order at your table, ensuring no contact and social distancing guidelines are respected. Please note the dine-in menu will be different to our current takeaway/delivery menu and is available on the Our Menu page.
“PUPPY CUDDLE” Dine-in Experience
- After you have finished your meals and drinks you will be provided the opportunity to enter a separate area where the doggos and puppers are, to enjoy playing and interacting with them. The canine crew is made up of a combination of adult staff dogs, foster puppies we are raising for Animal Rescue Qld, and pedigree Border Collie puppies that the owner’s breed under their ANKC prefix, Zaryliam Border Collies. *Please note, this experience is only available to patrons that have purchased a meal from our dine-in menu. Every guest in your booking, including children over 2 years, must each have purchased a meal, this is in accordance with council regulations to be able to provide this experience. Furthermore, it takes 4 staff (minimum) to provide this experience, running at a cost of approx $200 for 2 hours, and we simply cannot afford to cover wages unless every guest purchases a meal. Thank you for your understanding during these trying times.
- When you enter the doggo yard you will be sanitised with F10sc veterinary grade disinfectant spray. It is safe for both humans and animals, and when sprayed on shoes, clothing, hands and skin, will protect our staff, yourselves and our doggos from any viruses or bacteria.
- Trained animal attendants, including two qualified vet nurses, plan and oversee these sessions, monitor the interactions and closely watch for any signs of stress or fatigue. We encourage you to ask our attendants questions, get a cute photo and enjoy playing and socialising with our doggos and puppers.
- When you leave your table to enter the doggo yard please take your belongings with you as during this time our team will be clearing your table and disinfecting everything ready for the next booking.
- You will be welcome to spend time in the doggo yard until the end of your booking time. Our lovely attendant will let everyone know the session has concluded and you will be directed to the exit where additional hand sanitising stations are located prior to leaving the premises.
- Please, if you have a good experience at Collies and Co, don't forget to tag us in instagram and facebook posts and leave us a positive review on Google, we received plenty of nice reviews in person and only negative ones online, and without your positive feedback we may not continue this dine in experience in future. And if you don't enjoy the experience, please let the managers or owners know on the day, both Madeline and Matt will be present for each dine in experience (Maddie in the doggo yard and Matt in the kitchen) and they really want to improve and have guests enjoy their time at Collies and Co. so please give them the opportunity to do that.
By making a booking you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Clarke, Claude, Casper and Cali (pictured above!) are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Love the Collies & Co. team x
***Read this entire page before booking. There will be a quiz on arrival!
***Please Note: Our current litter of puppies go to their new homes on October 24th and we will not have another litter at the cafe until mid-November (unless a rescue litter needs fostering). Any Dog Experience bookings made for after the 24th October will only include staff’s personal adult and junior dogs ages 4.5 months and older.